How Yoga Can Help Women Fitness?
Yoga is essentially a path to get liberated from all the bondages. However, medical research in recent years has uncovered many physical and mental benefits that Yoga offers, corroborating the experiences of millions of practitioners.
- A small sampling of research shows that:
- Yoga is beneficial for physical fitness, musculoskeletal functioning and cardio-vascular health.
- It is beneficial in the management of diabetes, respiratory disorders, hypertension, hypotension and many lifestyle related disorders.
- Yoga helps to reduce depression, fatigue, anxiety disorders and stress.
- Yoga helps to regulate menstrual and menopausal symptoms.
- In essence, Yoga is a process of creating body and mind that are stepping-stones, not hurdles, to an exuberant and fulfilling life.